Tuesday Evenings 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday morning by appointment
Phone 856-785-3100 Ext 314
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tax Assessor holds the following responsibilities:
- Identifies all property in the township
- Oversees and assigns taxable values
- Administers farmland assessment program
- Approves and disapproves various exemptions and deductions, such as senior citizens/veterans deductions
- Processes building permits to determine the value for added assessments
- Maintains the current tax map for the township
Property Tax Deductions
If you are a qualified veteran, widow of a veteran, senior citizen, disabled person, or surviving spouse.
Requirements as follows:
Veterans & Widows:
Owner of property and citizen , resident of New Jersey as of October 1st of the pre-tax year.
Active service in time of war during accepted periods:
Widow: Husband met all the above qualifications and you have not re-married.
Special points of interest:
- Div of Taxation e-mail for general questions: email@example.com
- Property Tax Reimbursement Program 1-800-882-6597
- Fair Homeowner Rebate 1-888-238-1233
- Customer Service Center 609-292-6400
Please click on the links below to view.